IMPROVED NON-CONTACT PRE-WASH CLEANER
Touch-Less is the latest eco-friendly pressure-washer, pre-clean, snow foam from Bilt-Hamber which can be applied by pump spray or trigger. Applied at typically a 4% PIR (Panel Impact Ratio) the bio-degradable sugar-based product provides exceptional levels of cleaning for all automotive exterior paintwork. Unlike other petrochemical-based cleaners Touch-Less delivers free and easy rinsing, reducing the effort required of subsequent bucket washes and helping post-treatments to bond more effectively. Touch-Less also contains corrosion inhibitors, is pH ~12, and contains no phosphates, solvents, NTA, or caustic soda.
Although similar to Bilt-Hamber Auto-Foam, the performance of these two products does differ depending on the type of traffic film they are applied to. Depending on the type of road film Touch-Less might work more efficiently than the Foam. However, if a vehicle is heavily soiled, in some cases, Auto-Foam may be superior.
Touch-Less is designed to allow for superior and simple application of Bilt-Hamber's latest paint protection product, Touch-On.
Features & Benefits:
- Eco-friendly pressure-washer, pre-clean, snow foam
- Bio-degradable & sugar-based
- Contains corrosion inhibitors
- pH ~12, Touch-Less contains no phosphates, solvents, NTA, or caustic soda
- Eases the effort of subsequent bucket washes & helps post-treatments bond too
- Latest higher foaming version from Bilt Hamber
Directions for use:
- Touch-Less may be applied with trigger spray, pump spray, pressure washer, or snow foam lance. The minimum recommended dilution rate should be 2% PIR (Panel Impact Ratio) and up to 5% for very dirty vehicles. Where application is through trigger spray or pump spray, the dilution calculation is easy to achieve, however, for application with pressure equipment it is essential to determine the amount of water being delivered to the equipment reservoir.
- Fill the detergent bottle or reservoir (on machine or lance) up to capacity with plain water. Turn detergent feed to full. Take a large bucket or container and discharge the lance into this, watching the detergent bottle until empty. Once empty, stop.
- The following calculations will achieve 4% dilution; Measure the total amount collected and multiply this number by 0.04 (Total can be measured in either volume with a measuring jug or by weight) this is the amount of Touch-Less to use.
- Add the calculated amount from to the pressure-washer reservoir and top up to full with cold water and shake in for a few moments.
- Apply touchless to entire vehicle or panel by panel. Allow to soak for 1-5 minutes (but never allow to dry). Power-wash off.
- It is not necessary to use all diluted touch-less in one wash. One litre of diluted product should last 4-5 washes. Apply to cool panels in shaded conditions. Do not allow this product to dry in use. Keep the bottleneck and lid clean.